Stop the crime wave hitting London!
The year is 1899 and London is experiencing a crime wave. To help with their case load, Scotland Yard has called in some of the best detectives around. Each is assigned their own mystery to solve using the clues at hand.
In 13 Clues, players take on the role of Scotland Yard detectives trying to solve their own, unique mystery. They must identify the culprit, the scene of the crime, and the weapon that was used. They collect and spend magnifying glass tokens to ask questions of the other players, eliminating options from their mystery as they narrow in on closing the case. The first one to correctly solve their mystery is the winner.
- Search for Clues - Use Magnifying Glass tokens to ask the other players questions, or search the Secret Information.
- Solve the Mystery - Players must identify the three elements of the crime that took place to solve the case.
- Keep Things Top Secret - Use the Top Secret tokens to make an opponent’s answer secret
- 30 Clue Cards (10 Persons, 10 Locations, 10 Weapons)
- 6 Hiding Screens
- 6 Pencils
- 1 Pad of Casebook Pages
- 8 Magnifying Glass Tokens
- 8 Letter Tiles
- 6 Top Secret Tokens
- 1 Rulebook
We Also Recommend
Fancy Letters: An Alphabet by Owen Jones Memory Game