The Geek Handbook 2.0: More Practical Skills and Advice for the Likeable Modern Geek
An indispensable guide to life, the universe, and everything that’s awesomely geeky, The Geek Handbook 2.0 is packed with even more self-improvement and maintenance tips, lifehacks, and sound advice to help you power up your skills to build a better, faster, stronger you and have fun along the way. Among the things you’ll discover:
• Ways to light your inner fire of creativity, whether you want to learn a new skill, write a novel, or try ham-butting.
• How to conquer school and rule it on a throne of iron and blood, whether you’re in high school, college, or at Hogwarts.
• Steps you can take toward crushing your career in your mighty fist.
• Tech-tonic toys and geektastic gadgets.
• Learning everything you need to know about relationships from Mass Eff ect.
• How to prep for a number of possible apocalyptic ends to the world.
• The things geeks dream about that don’t involve nudity.
If you’re willing to put in the time to fi nd your Zen and hone your mad skills, The Geek Handbook 2.0 is the Obi-Wan to your Luke Skywalker, helping you build Yourself into Yourself 2.0.
Alex Langley is co-creator of rocketllama.com, where he discusses all areas of geekdom, from video games to comics to movies and more. He has 20,000 followers on Twitter, and is head of editing and coordinating articles for "Action Flick Chick" Katrina Hill at her website, actionflickchick.com. He has been a speaker and presenter at conventions such as Wonder-Con and San-Diego Comic-Con International. He also has a master's of science in psychology from the University of North Texas, and wrote his master's thesis around the topic of video game addiction.