Lonely Planet Make My Day Edinburgh
Lonely Planet Make My Day Edinburgh is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the day at Edinburgh Castle, climb aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia in the afternoon before downing an ale at Sandy Bell's in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day Edinburgh:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full color images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Edinburgh map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day Edinburgh, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Pub Date: 2017
Format: Spiral-bound; Paperback with color illus.
Size: 5.00 x 8.00 inches
We Also Recommend
Survival Techniques: Making Fires, Finding Water, Building Shelters, Hunting, Navigation, Natural Disasters, First Aid