William Morris Block Puzzle
A principal founder of Britain’s Arts and Crafts movement—which valued handcraftsmanship over manufactured goods—William Morris was also a writer of poetry and fiction, a founder of the socialist movement in England, and a designer of typefaces, fabrics, and wallpapers.
The works of art in this puzzle are made from six wallpaper pattern details by William Morris (English, 1834–1896) from a wallpaper sample book published before 1917.
Puzzle size: 6 x 8 x 2 in.
Box size: 6.375 x 8.375 x 2.25 in.
◦ Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
◦ Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
◦ High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
◦ Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
◦ Produced using thick recycled paper board
◦ Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.