Wizards Wanted is a game of fantasy and strategy for 2-4 players, age 10 and up. Become the most famous wizard in the kingdom by performing spells in the villages, claiming royal seals at the palace, and gathering pixie charms at teleportation stations. To move and complete action steps, Wizards must use pixie dust during each turn. Because a Wizard's pouch can hold a maximum of 100 units of pixie dust, throughout the game players must go to the pixie dust market where prices fluctuate dramatically. You must claim a royal seal prior to the game's conclusion or you're immediately eliminated from contention as the most famous wizard in all the land! You can play Wizards Wanted? at different levels of strategic difficulty, so the more advanced a player you become, the more you can adapt the game to challenge you. At the end of the game, the wizard with the most fame wins. The game includes lots of cool tokens and game pieces like wizard pawns, pixies, coins, mushrooms, charms, and more! Colors and decorations may vary.
- Become the most famous wizard in the kingdom using skill, strategy, and performing spells and magic shows at the royal palace!
- You can play Wizards Wanted? at different levels of strategic difficulty, so the degree of challenge is up to you.
- You'll move around the board using magic pixie dust!
- The wizard who becomes the most famous wins the game.
- Game becomes progressively more intense as questions are worth more and more points.
- Game includes really cool game pieces like charms, coins, gems, and mushrooms!